Categories
Meetings

June 2021 Board Meeting

Date: June 17, 2021

Location: Online via Zoom

Time: 6:30 p.m.

The REHOA board president opened the Zoom meeting room at 6:25 p.m. and members signed in. Two devoted residents interrupted their Hawaiian vacation to attend. The president called the meeting to order, and shared his screen containing the meeting agenda. The minutes from the April meeting had been previously distributed by the acting secretary. The minutes were reviewed. No changes were deemed necessary, and they were accepted as written.

Homeowner Forum: The two homeowners who took time from their Hawaiian vacation to attend mentioned that they have been trying to find time to get involved and hope to do so in the future. The president introduced the other board members and gave a brief description of the duties of each, as well as the issues confronting the HOA. He also extended an invitation to the members to join the board is whatever role in which they would feel conformable.

Reports

  1. Treasurer’s Report – The Treasurer had sent all board members copies of the June Treasurer’s Report, the May 31 bank statement, the 2021 Budget Comparison, and scans of the check book and savings book register. The vice-president confirmed that the amounts shown in the registers coincided with the amounts shown on the Treasurer’s report. The Treasurer shared his screen with the 2021 Budget Comparison and highlighted some of the numbers, including the number of homeowners in the HOA, and the number of dues payments received. Friendly reminder notices had been sent to all of these homeowners. The treasurer also confirmed that our current revenue was adequate to cover all the expenses that we should see for the remainder of 2021.
  2. Landscaping Report – Committee Reported that the HOA landscaper is dues to mow the common area grass areas in June, including the area above the detention pond. Landscaper also cleaned the stairs in Divison 4.
  3. Architectural Control Committee Report – Committee has received two painting and one re-roofing requests from homeonwers in April and May.
  4. Arborist Committee Report – Committee commented about the WH/NGPA areas that is included in the legal description for each lot in our association. Each of the homeowners has an “undivided interest” in these tracts and is legally liable for their care and maintenance, including the removal of trees that may be deemed hazardous. A certified arborist had reviewed the areas in October of 2020, and the licensed tree service has removed trees that were deemed hazardous and within sticking distance of a high value target. Committee is also going to contact the PUD concerning two dead trees on Tract 997 that could not be removed by the tree service.
  5. Secretary’s Report – Acting secretary reported that several homeowners have decided that now was the time to pain their homes and she has been busy forwarding ACC requests. She also expressed some disappointment since she had been contacted by several homeowners who expressed a desire to be included in the meeting. However, only a couple of homeowners actually were able to attend.

Old Business

  1. Banking – In order to prevent any single individual from have access to the HOA funds, the association has always wanted to have dual control on the accounts, i.e. one person (the treasurer) holds the checkbook and creates the checks, but it requires a second person (an authorized signer) to actually sign the check. The HOA is attempting to update the signer’s list. However, our bank has insisted that all parties involved (including those who no longer live in the area) are required to supply all their personal information before any changes can be make. Since some of the former signers are now living overseas, that is not practical. Two options are open: 1. Close the current accounts and re-open them at the same bank. 2. Close the current accounts and re-open them at a new bank. We have enough checks to last through the end of the year, but the board is plamning to do one of these two options during the slack period in the fourth quarter of this year.
  2. Audit – Our tax person, Ann F., had said that she would be available to perform the audit in August. The HOA treasurer plans to print out the necessary documents to perform an audit on 2019 and 2020, and schedule an appointment with her. The treasurer also pointed out that we are required to supply hard copies (paper) of all documents since the tax service will not upload any electronic documents into their system, for fear of contracting a computer virus.
  3. Architectural Control Documents – Committee is re-writing documents with the changes that were approved in 2019. Two of the homeowners asked that an explanation be included that specifies who is responsible for the payment on fence replacement, especially for fences between two neighboring members. A new category has been added to the website that will allow for the updated documents to be published to the site.
  4. Travel Trailer – The CC&Rs prohibit RV’s, travel trailers, trailers of any sort in the view of any homeowners. The homeowners insists that since he has put a cover over the trailer, it is no longer in view. The board disagrees and is going to check with the HOA attorney to see if the homeowner is in violation of any county laws.

New Business

  1. Letter from Surface Water Management – A letter was sent to all homeowners in April that outlined work to be performed by Snohomish County on the detention pond and drainage system. A concern was raised asking if the surface water from the new development was going to be directed into the existing Regatta Estates system. During the peak rain season, the detention pond has been filled to over-flowing. It may not be adequate to accept any additions flow. It was suggested that we contact Bill L. for clarification.
  2. Letter from Sno County to B. Lider – The letter referenced Tract 995 and Tract 996 as being areas that may be used by the new development. A board member expressed some concern that they may be building on REHOA property, and that we may be left to take care of any residual issues. Or are there two tracts with the same numbers. Again, it was suggested that we contact Bill L for more information.
  3. Parking on front lawn– Homeowner complained about a neighbor who is parking several vehicles in the street, and has taken to parking a car on their front lawn. Homeowners also complained about the resident of this home re-selling used plastic play equipment from the home. Homeowners also reported that people (who have been buying the equipment) tend to block the street and become aggressive when they are asked to move. President explained that the board had sent letters to this homeowner in the past but with little results. President also expressed frustration with the apparent disregard that this homeowner has shown for his neighbors. Neighbors have also mentioned that the owner may no longer be in residence at that location. If that is the case, it may be difficult to contact the owners since this is the only address that we have for them.
  4. Fireworks – Two homeowners reported that their homes were damaged last year when neighbors lit off fireworks on the 4th of July. The parties responsible for the damage did not offer to pay for the repairs. Board members attempted to research the current laws regarding fireworks in un-incorporated Snohomish County. Initial information indicated that fireworks may have been banned in our area starting in January of 2021. Board members agreed to look further into this. However, the board also agreed that the HOA does not have the authority to enforce the county laws. Online information included a special “non-emergency” phone number for reporting violations. The board president and vice-president agreed that posting this number would be helpful.

Action Items

  1. Vice President will contact Bill L for information on the areas that are being planned for the retention pond and as a recreation area.
  2. Treasurer will add information on the Fireworks Ban, including the non-emergency phone number, to the website.
  3. President will work to consolidate the fence policy per the 2019 updates to the ACC documents.
  4. Treasurer will contact the lawyer regarding the homeowners with excessive number of vehicles, and the home with the trailer parked in the front yard.
  5. Treasurer will continue work on updating banking.
  6. Treasurer will prepare documents for audit.

Next Meeting: Thursday, August 19, 2021, set to start at 6:30 p.m.

Meeting Adjourned: 7:26 P.M.

Categories
News

September Board Meeting

The next meeting of the Board of Directors of the Regatta Estates Homeowners Association will be held on Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021, and will be called to order at 6:30 p.m.

Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, Mukilteo City Hall is closed and is no longer allowing groups to use their meeting rooms.  Instead of scheduling events at city hall, the Regatta Estates Board of Directors is now meeting online via Zoom.  All owners of homes in Regatta Estates are invited to attend these meetings.

If you are interested in attending, please email your name, home address, and your personal email address to the REHOA email account listed on the top of this page.   You can also use the “Contact Us” link on this page.  Once the board has verified that you are a member of the HOA, you will be emailed an invitation that will allow you to participate in the meeting.

At the beginning of each meeting, there will be a Homeowner Forum where homeowners are invited to address their concerns to the rest of their neighbors.

Date:  Sept. 2, 2021

Time:  6:30 p.m.

Categories
News

June 2021 Board Meeting

The next meeting of the Board of Directors of the Regatta Estates Homeowners Association will be held on Thursday, June 17, 2021, and will be called to order at 6:30 p.m.

Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, Mukilteo City Hall is closed and is no longer allowing groups to use their meeting rooms.  Instead of scheduling events at city hall, the Regatta Estates Board of Directors is now meeting online.  All owners of homes in Regatta Estates are invited to attend these meetings.

If you are interested in attending, please email your name, home address, and your personal email address to the REHOA email account listed on the top of this page.   You can also use the “Contact Us” link on this page.  Once the board has verified that you are a member of the HOA, you will be emailed an invitation that will allow you to participate in the meeting.

At the beginning of each meeting, there will be a Homeowner Forum where homeowners are invited to address their concerns to the rest of their neighbors.

Date:  June 17, 2021

Time:  6:30 p.m.

Categories
Meetings

April 2021 Board Meeting

Date: April 15, 2021

Location: Online via Zoom

Time: 6:32 p.m.

The REHOA board president opened the Zoom meeting room and members signed in. One member experienced a slight technical issue signing into Zoom. This resulted in a slight delay. The board president called the meeting to order at 6:32 p.m. The minutes from the February meeting had been sent out by the board vice-president. No changes were needed and the minutes were accepted as written. The president had sent out the agenda for tonight’s meeting. No changes were requested and the agenda was also accepted as written.

Homeowner Forum: One homeowner expressed some concern about the maintenance of properties. They mentioned that lawns were growing out onto the sidewalks, and that ornamental trees were not being trimmed. A second homeowner commented about a large pile of cut trees that one homeowner had in their front yards. Both asked if the CC&Rs required homeowners to take responsibility for maintaining their properties.

Reports

  1. Treasurer’s Report – The Treasurer distributed copies of the April 15. 2021 Treasurer’s report, the March 31, 2021 bank statement, the 2021 Budget Comparison, and scans of the REHOA check book and savings book registers. The vice-president confirmed that the adjusted checking and savings account amounts in the treasurer’s report coincided with the amounts in the registers. The treasurer also distributed copies of the report on dues paid each month over the past decade. He pointed out the responses to the 2021 dues notice was running ahead of the number of responses in previous years. Treasurer asked if the board wished to authorize a “reminder letter” to be sent in May. The president suggested that we re-visit this in May via email and decide at that time.
  2. Landscaping Report – The HOA landscaper has started mowing the common areas. In addition, he is going to start mowing tract 993 every other month. The landscaper also commented that someone had chopped up several limbs and left a pile of wood on the grass planting strip near the entrance to Division 1. The landscape committee expressed frustration in that they are unable to get across to the homeowners that this is actually costing the HOA to pick it up, and it looks unsightly for weeks. One board member also asked that the landscaper be reminded to trim the lawn and the bottom of the stairs in Division 4
  3. Architectural Control Committee – The committee has only received one request over the past two months. This was for a roof replacement on Lot 10 in Division 1.
  4. Arborist Committee Report – Committee had received a request from Lot 10 in Divison 1 to remove some trees that had dropped limbs damaging their roof. A member of Arborist Committee met with the homeowner and obtained the name of the Lead Permit Technician at Snohomish County PDS who had given the homeowner the go-ahead to remove the trees. The committee emailed this permit manager with the most recent arborist report. However, to date, the committee has received no response to our email. After waiting for a month, the committee phoned the permit manager. and were told (verbally) that they (the PDS) does not give written permission. The committee is concerned the county code requires permission, and states that the county reserves the right to issue fines per tree and per occurrence. The committee would like something in writing, even something saying that the county does not issue written permission and that the arborist report is justification for removing hazardous tree. The committee requested permission to have the HOA attorney inquire on our behalf. This was approved by unanimous vote of the board.
  5. Secretary’s Report – The acting secretary reported that all the the emails from the Sno-King Watershed group to AWWD has been transferred into a separate folder in our email account. One board member suggested that, even though the development property appears to have been sold, we will want to hold onto the emails for legal reasons.

Old Business

  1. Signers for the HOA account – The HOA is having difficulty updating the signer’s list on the HOA accounts at our bank. Over the years, signers have moved away and/or sold their homes. The treasurer has been told what information the bank needed, and proceeded to obtain that info from the signers. However, when he met with the accounts person, he is told that he does not have all the info, and that additional info is required, or different form need to be completed. The bank requires all the info from the former signers, even those who are no longer in the county. There is a security issue with trying to transmit all the personal information via the internet from an overseas country. The options are to close all the accounts and then reopen them at the same bank, or close the accounts and open new accounts at a new bank. While the latter option sounds most appealing, the new banks have fees for monthly statements whereas the existing bank does not. The treasurer is going to continue to investigate this, but will use the current bank for the time being.

New Business

  1. Trailer parked in front yard – A homeowner in Division 5 has parked a large trailer in his front yard for over a month. This is in direct violation of the CC&Rs. Board voted unanimously that the homeowner should be sent a letter listing the violation, quoting the CC&Rs, and telling the homeowner that he must move the trailer to an offsite location.
  2. Homeowner with cut trees in his front year – A homeowner in Divison 2 has cut down a couple of dozen trees and left them in his front yard. The CC&Rs state that “construction debris” must be removed within 6 months. The board also voted that this homeowner be sent a letter, explaining why they are in violation, and instructing the homeowner to clean up the debris.
  3. Poop in the common areas – Homeowners have complained about the number of dog owners who are not picking up after their canine pets. Board members are looking into the availability and costs of posting signs asking owners to “scoop the poop.”
  4. 2020 Federal Taxes – The treasurer met with our representative at H&R Advisors, completed the 2020 Federal taxes and these have been submitted before the April 15 deadline. The May 17 deadline was only for individual homeowners, not for coporations (and we are a corporations.
  5. 2021 Audit – The treasurer also discussed having our tax accountant perform a review on our accounts for 2019 and 2020. The last audit was performed in 2019. The board voted to forego the audit last year.

Action Items

  1. The Arborist Committee will continue to work with the county to obtain permission to remove the hazardous trees. With the Boards approval, they will check with the HOA attorney and see if he can assist.
  2. The treasurer will continue to investigate the best option for updating the signature list on the HOA accounts.
  3. The treasurer will assemble the necessary documentation for performing an audit on our accounts for 2019 and 2020.
  4. Scoop signs – board members will continue to research the available signs and posts.
  5. Board members will continue to work on updating the Architectural Controls.
  6. The secretary will compose a letter instructing the homeowner to move his trailer.
  7. The president will investigate the tree trunks that are littering the one home.

Next meeting: Thursday, June 17th, also at 6:30 p.m.

Meeting adjourned at 7:07 p.m.

Categories
News

Construction at Treatment Plant

Alderwood Water and Wastewater announced plans to begin preliminary work at the Picnic Point Treatment Plant.  The work will start around February 22, 2021 with some drilling and  preliminary soil testing in preparation for the construction of an Equalization Basin.  The Equalization Basin is expected to be located at the uphill end of the existing plant.

Actual construction is planned to begin in late spring of 2022, and is anticipated to last for about 18 months.  Initial design plans are for the buildings to closely match the design of the existing treatment plant.

If you have any questions, you can email the district directly at PP-WWTF@awwd.com, or call Josiah Hartom at 425-741-7969.  There will also be monthly updates on the website:  https//awwd.com/about-us/current-projects/

Categories
News

April 2021 Board Meeting

The next meeting of the Board of Directors of the Regatta Estates Homeowners Association will be held on Thursday, April 15, 2021, and will be called to order at 6:30 p.m.

Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, Mukilteo City Hall is closed and is no longer allowing groups to use their meeting rooms.  Instead of scheduling events at city hall, the Regatta Estates Board of Directors is now meeting online.  All owners of homes in Regatta Estates are invited to attend these meetings.

If you are interested in attending, please email your name, home address, and your personal email address to the REHOA email account listed on the top of this page.   You can also use the “Contact Us” link on this page.  Once the board has verified that you are a member of the HOA, you will be emailed a invitation that will allow you to participate in the meeting.

At the beginning of each meeting, there will be a Homeowner Forum where homeowners are invited to address their concerns to the rest of their neighbors.

Date:  April 15, 2021

Time:  6:30 p.m.

Categories
Meetings

February 2021 Board Meeting

Date: February 4, 2021 Location: Online via Zoom Time: 6:30 p.m.

Board members signed in early and there was a short period to exchange greetings and to catch up. The meeting was called to order by the Board President at 6:30 p.m.

Homeowner Forum: No homeowner asked to speak.

Reports

  1. Treasurer’s Report: The treasurer had emailed all board members copies of the February treasurer’s report, the latest bank statement, and the 2021 budget comparison report. The vice president also received scans of the check book register and the savings book register, and she was able to confirm that the report coincided with the amounts shown on the registers. The treasurer also listed the total dues payments for 2020, and showed a report on how the year compared to previous years.
  2. Landscaping Committee: No current projects at this time. The landscape committee expects mowing and entryway cleanup to resume in April.
  3. Architectural Control Committee: While most projects are awaiting warmer weather, the committee has received two applications for roof replacement. Both were approved. The committee recommends that homeowners continue to follow the normal application procedure. This is a great way to inform your neighbors of your projects, and gives them advance notice of the possibility of additional vehicles on the streets.
  4. Arborist Committee: The committee re-sent the application for removal of hazardous trees to Snohomish County PDS. While the committee requested a confirmation that the county had received the request, there has been no response. The committee will resend.
  5. Secretary: The secretary had received request from a company working for Alderwood Water and Wastewater. They wanted to inspect the sewer lines running though HOA common areas. The secretary contacted Bill Lider (Sno-King Watershed Council) and then emailed the company with the HOA approval of their request. The secretary also sent letters to homeowners who were likely to see the inspectors on the adjoining tracts.

Old Business

  1. 2021 REHOA Dues Mailing – Treasurer reported that he had updated the account ledgers and mailing labels. While most homeowners received the standard renewal letters, special letters were sent to homeonwers who remain delinquent in their dues. Special letters were also sent to homeowners who had re-paid their 2021 dues, a homeowner who had paid too much in 2020. three homes that were sold and had the 2021 dues covered during escrow, and new homowners who were receiving their first REHOA dues notice. The letters were placed in the mail on January 21st and were delivered on January 23rd. Thirteen 2021 dues payments have been received.
  2. Bank Signers – The treasurer reported that they had been in contact with the HOA bank, and received recommendations on the forms that needed to be completed, and information on how to schedule a meeting the bank. While most forms have been completed, the treasurer needs one additional signature. Arrangements were made to complete that form.
  3. REHOA Attorney – The board contacted the HOA attorney on how to respond to two questions from real estate and finance companies. After reviewing the RCWs and the REHOA Declarations, the attorney advised the HOA on how to respond to these questions in the future.

New Business

  1. Scoop signs – While most pet owners do clean up after their pets, the board has received complaints that a few are not. Feces is being left on the sidewalks and common areas, as well as the grass and flower beds of private homes. The landscaper has also commented about the excessive amounts of feces on the mowed areas along Picnic Point Rd. The board agreed to look into placing reminder signs.
  2. Yard and sidewalk maintenance – A few homes are not taking card of their grass and trees. It was suggested that a reminder letter be sent, including information on liability issues for homeowners who fail to maintain their properties.
  3. New member meeting – It was proposed that an introductory meeting be held specificall for new members.

Review of Action Items

  1. Arborist Committee will continue to work to obtain approval from the county.
  2. A board member will research info on obtaining and placing signage requesting that dog owners pick up after their animals.
  3. The secretary will research information on availability and costs for a new member meeting
  4. A board member will update the REHOA website with meeting information.

Next Meeting: Thursday, April 15th. The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m., and will be online.

Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:15 p.m.

Categories
News

Upgrades to Fire Hydrants

You may notice some white paint on the streets of the association.  The paint may include the letters “LOC AWWD”.   This marks the location of the Alderwood Water and Wastewater line.  There also may be letters in multiple colors sprayed on the grass. These identify the location of the various untderground utilities (water, gas, power, phone, etc.)  This is all in prepartion for the replacement of some of the fire hydrants in the area.

Talking to the Alderwood Water and Wastewater crew, homeowners were told that there is nothing wrong with the existing hydrants.  However, they are twenty-five years old, and it is becoming difficult to obtain replacement parts for these units.  In order to be proactive and insure that the hydrants will work when needed, the old units are being replaced.

The process is rather quick.  It takes a few hours to replace the hydrant.  Crews return a few days later to pour a concrete pad around the new unit.

If you have more questions, please contact the Alderwood Water and Wastewater Department.

Categories
News

Damage to Sidewalk

Homeowners have contacted the association about damaged and raised areas of the sidewalks in our neigoborhood.  Concerns have been voiced about the safety posed by these areas.

The HOA has been in contact with Snohomish County regarding these issues, and the association has been assured that the repair of these areas is on their calendar.  However, the county added that there is a significant backlog of repair jobs, and that it would be some time until permanent repairs can be made.  In the meantime, the county did come out and “grind down” the concrete in the problem areas.

If you are concerned about sidewalks in our community, you are encouraged to contact the Snohomish County Department on of Public Works.  It should also be noted that, if the damage is due to a tree on your property, you may be required to remove the tree before permanent repairs can be made.

Categories
Meetings

December 2020 Board Meeting

The December 2020 meeting of the Board of Directors of Regatta Estates was held online. While the meeting was scheduled for 6:30, there was a slight delay due to a technical issue with the meeting audio, The meeting was called to order by the board president at 6:38 p.m.

Homeowner Forum: Since no homeowners chose to speak, there was no Homeowner Forum at this meeting.

Reports:

  1. Treasurer’s report: The treasurer had email all board members copies of the December treasurer’s report, a copy of the November 30, 2020 bank statement, and a copy of the budget comparison report. The treasurer had also emailed the board vice-president a scan of the current page of the checking account register and the current page of the savings account register. She confirmed that the amounts listed on the registers corresponded to the amounts listed on the report as the adjusted statement balance. As we approach the end of the year, the treasurer confirmed that we came in under budget, and, as of December 17, the association had received the same number of dues payments as we had for all of 2019.
  2. Landscaping Committee: Committee reported that the mowing of common areas has ended for 2020. Mowing is expected to resume in April of 2021. Entryway cleanup continued in November and December. Committee pleased with the current landscaping company, and would like to continue with them in the next year.
  3. Architectural Control Committee: Committee has not received any new applications in the past three months. The committee expects this to remain slow until spring.
  4. Arborist Committee: Committee had a certified arborist perform an inspection of all six of the common areas owned by the HOA. The arborist found 60 trees that he deemed hazardous. The HOA submitted the report to Snohomish County via their online application, and requested that the county confirm receipt of the application. To date, the county has not confirmed that they received the documents, nor have they contacted the committee with a time for a review of the arborist’s report.

Old Business

  1. Reminder letters: The annual HOA dues are normally to be paid by April 30th. In May or June, reminder letters are sent to those who failed to make the deadline. However, due to the unique situation that we are in this year, the board agreed to accept the January amounts through the end of the year. Reminder letters were sent to homeowners reminding them that, if they did not take advantage of this offer, the late fees and interest would be applied to the amounts, starting with the original April 30, 2020 date.
  2. Website: The webmaster announced that they were able to include a new category this year for the Architectural Controls. While not the original format, it does allow the revisions to the Architectural Controls to be published and made available to all of the homeowner. The webmaster also added directions for resetting the site should issues occur with the roll-out of the updates issued by the hosting company.
  3. Taxes: The treasurer has been monitoring the interest and has determined that this should not be an issue when calculating the 2020 federal taxes for the HOA.

New Business

  1. Refi and home sales inquiries: The board has received a large number of inquiries from escrow companies who are assisting homeowners go through the refinance process. While most companies are quite helpful, one escrow company demanded that we confirm limits on thier liability. There is nothing in our CC&Rs nor could we find anything in the RCWs on homeowner associations that mention any such limitation. The board was also harassed by a realter who insisted that the HOA create a special documents for his client. While he would not submit any samples of what he was looking for, he continued to insist that the board supply his client with these documents. Note: The board routinely completes “demand statements” that outline the homeowner status with the HOA, and any financial issues that a new homeowner should know. The board agreed that we may need to obtain an opingion from the hoa attorney.
  2. Roll-over of some 2020 dues: In compliance with the Internal Revenue Ruling 70-604, the treasurer proposed that any surplus funds from 2020 be rolled-over and applied against the expenses of 2021. The members unanimously approved the proposal.
  3. Budget: The treasurer presented the 2021 budget worksheet which included the expenses from the past four years. The members discussed each line item in the budget and reviewed the requirements for 2021. The members votged to accept the final draft of the 2021 budget, and the 2020 roll-over funds were applied. The 2021 REHOA dues will be $350.00, and the due date will be April 30, 2021.
  4. Pre-approval of Standard Expenses: REHOA bylaws require b oard approval for all expenses. In order to streamline the expense process, the treasurer proposed that the board pre-approve some common expenses, including the monthly landscaping expenses, fees for stairway and detention pond maintenance, 2020 federal tax preparation fee. website fees, the HOA insurance payments, state incorporation fee, mail box rental fee, and office expenses. The motion was passed unanimously.
  5. Proposal to update the REHOA signers: In order to maintain a form of dual control on all checks, the treasurer is not allowed to sign any checks. Other members of the board are registered with the bank as signers. The treasurer proposed the the association update the list of signers by removing former signers who are no longer on the board, and adding the board president as an alternative signer. Motions was approved unanimously by the members.

Action Items

  1. The treasurer will send out the 2021 dues letters
  2. The arborist committee wil contact Snohomish County again regarding the committee request to remove trees deemed hazardous in the 2020 arborist report.
  3. The list of signers on HOA accounts will be updated.
  4. A board member will contact the REHOA attorner for clarification on questions posed by excrow and real estate representatives.

Next meeting: February 4, 2021, at 6:30 p.m., online via Zoom.

Meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m.