REHOA Meeting Minutes – February Board Meeting
Date: February 20, 2013
- Copies of the monthly Treasurer’s Report, the most recent bank statement (January 31, 2013), and the Budget Analysis were distributed.
- 2013 dues have been received and deposited from 11 homeowners.
- One 2012 dues payment was received. This payment included the late fee and interest, and was entered into the Budget Analysis statement as “Other Revenue.”
Dues Letters for 2013:
- Dues letters were sent out to homeowners on January 23rd.
- Personalized letters were sent out to homeowners who owed from previous years. These letters had a breakdown of the total owed: dues, late fees and interest.
- Three letters were returned, marked by the Post Office as “Unclaimed, unable to deliver.” They had been addressed to the names of record with the Snohomish County Auditor’s website. Letters were resent and addressed to Regatta Estates Homeowner.
Cleanup of Entryways:
- Our landscaping company will be cleaning the division entrances in March.
- Trees along sidewalks need trimming. Request will be forwarded to landscaper.
- Suggestion was made to have service performed three times a year, versus one big cleanup. While still remaining within the budget, this would provide ongoing maintenance and a cleaner appearance.
Board of Directors Operations Manuals:
- Original manuals containing all the REHOA documents, lists and maps had been distributed to all board members.
- Request was made to update and replace manuals. This was approved by all board members.
Subjects for Discussion at Next Meeting:
- Five-Year Plan
- REHOA website
- Updating the list of signers on accounts
- New board members